Spiders are officially out and soon they will start having babies. NOW is the time to prepare for the invasion.
- Have screens on both doors and windows. There is less of a chance insects will enter and that gives spiders no source of food.
- Install weather stripping around the doors and windows. That will keep insects and spiders out.
- Fix any holes or gaps in exterior of the home.
- Install mesh covering over vents
- Keep woodpiles away from the exterior of the house
- Have your home sprayed by a pest control specialist
Following these tips will help keep your home pest free.