Some homeowners feel overwhelmed when it comes to hiring a professional SLC pest control company. Instead of feeling daunted by this task, this article highlights the most common mistakes homeowners make when hiring a professional exterminator.
- Price – Never make a decision based solely on price. Price is not indicative of the services offered and quality far exceeds costs.
- Interviewing – Most people will interview painters and home construction experts, but why not interview a pest control vendor? Face-to-face interviews are extremely valuable when choosing a professional Utah pest control company.
- Schedules – Professionals value keeping appointments. Homeowners should make sure that their time is also valued and pest companies arrive on time and are prompt. This not only includes the initial appointment, but also all future maintenance and follow-ups.
- Understand the Issues at Hand – It’s important for homeowners to understand their pest problems before committing to treatment. If the majority of pests are outside and finding their way inside, consider opting for outdoor treatment instead of solely interior spraying. Homes don’t need cookie-cutter approaches, but require individual plans to make sure that pests are effectively eliminated.
- Due Diligence – Before signing a legal contract, always review all of the requirements, request references and read the contract thoroughly.
By spending time avoiding the aforementioned mistakes that many homeowners make when hiring a Utah pest control, homeowners can help ensure that pests are eliminated and their homes remain in good condition.
Instead of hiring two companies that handle pest control and lawn maintenance, consider looking at an all-in-one solution. All States Lawn & Pest specializes in offering residential Salt Lake City pest control. In addition to pest control treatment for ants, spiders, wasps, voles, Box Elder bugs, rats and mice, they offer lawn services such as lawn fertilization, tree and shrub maintenance, weed maintenance in garden bed areas, plant disease control, deep root and oil treatments, insect and disease treatments and hardscape weeding.
Associated with All States, which has been serving the Utah area for 25 years, they focus on providing top-notch quality service and excellent products. They never settle for hiring poor performers, but focus on experts who understand the in’s and out’s associated with lawn, tree and pest extermination services.
Serving Bluffdale, Riverton, South Jordon, Draper, Sandy, West Jordan and Herriman, Utah, All States Lawn & Pest uses products that are so safe they can be used near public schools or on playgrounds.